당사는 컨설팅 및 Business Process Outsourcing 서비스를 제공하는 회사로서 아래와 같은 업무를 수행할 인재를 모집합니다.
CEF Solutions Inc. is a Consulting Services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company specialized in providing BPO operations, operations management, process engineering/ innovation, and cost optimization solutions to clients in the customer services industry. We service some of the largest multinational companies in the world and are expanding quickly by delivering an unmatched end-to-end client experience.
Perform status tracking, efficiency analysis, resource allocation, data analysis, change log management, and overall process management support. Track, prepare and provide project status reports at varying levels of details to both clients and internal stake holders. Respond and communicate promptly to all inquiries received via email, phone from customers and prospects. Analyze, document, and validate business processes for multiple projects.
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY (Bilingual)
- English: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Korean: Intermediate written and verbal communication skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Disciplined, self-motivated and carries a keen analytical mindset
- Able to think creatively and present tested, out-of-the-box solutions
- Share customer feedback with appropriate members of senior staff
- Must be pleasant, professional, detailed communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- More than 2 year experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without any restrictions
- No restrictions for overseas business trip
- Performance based incentive
- Health insurance including dental and vision
- Paid vacation(Full Time)
- Salary is negotiable based on experience
Please submit your resume with desired salary range or questions, and we will reach out to you after the initial review.