Project Manager / Superintendent – Full Time
Construction Company based in Los Angeles, California is seeking for an energetic and highly detail oriented Superintendent.
Individual must be able to work in a highly fast paced environment as well as manage and follow through construction projects.
· Experience is required 3 plus years
- Please list detail experience on Resume
- Reference must be verifiable.
· Computer skills such as but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Project, etc.
· Performs other daily tasks/chores assigned by project manager.
· Coordinates with subcontractors and vendors.
· Desires to work in a team environment.
· Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
· Strong work ethic and a can do attitude.
· Major in Construction Related Field preferred.
· Health Insurance and 401K after the probation periods
* H1 sponsor available to qualified candidate.