Commercial Lines Malpractice Insurance Producer for Healthcare Professionals
Currently a Commission + Incentives, 1099 Independent Contractor - Personal tax services provided by company CPA
We provide Medical Malpractice and Commercial Insurance to Physicians and Healthcare professionals in the State of California. We provide analysis and risk management services to promote the expertise in the policies we provide to our clients. In addition, we are a full service brokerage firm, dedicated solely to Physicians and Healthcare Professionals.
Account Producers can expect to receive residual commission renewal's that are 80% automated throughout their tenure to be able to grow their portfolio of clients with no-caps on commissions. Along with our strong bonus structures and potential benefits plans, Account Producers who are willing to go the extra mile can benefit in a long term career & growth opportunities.
$2000 Base with Metric Incentives + Commissions 60/40
With growth opportunities, we are looking for Producers to be invested in our core beliefs: Honesty, Integrity, & Expertise. We hope to eventually grow positions into upper management and additional offices.
This is a Commission Only Position.
We have recently undergone an infrastructure rebuild to provide our staff a streamlined sales process utilizing Customer Relationship Management tools, Cloud Based Digital Communications Platforms, up-to-date marketing and communication branding, and Lead Generation R&D. This is so YOU, the Dedicated Specialist, has all the RIGHT tools to BEST serve our Clients!
Continuing Education is a must. All fees associated for continuing education will be provided by the company. We also require at least 2 on-site training events for Designations each year, which are company sponsored. Having experience in & licensed in California Insurance, Life, Annuity, Disability, Workers Compensations, or Series is highly recommended.
Our firm has over 35 years of experience and has the backing of 3 years worth of investment for growth. We are looking for future growth partners. We are looking for all spectrums of interested candidates who are willing to grow with a company. We provide in-depth training, compensate for licensing, and provide education.
Compensation packages, ie: commission & incentive structures can vary depending on your skill set, work experience, network, and licensing conditions.
Account Producer Responsibilities
• Utilize an aggressive sales & service approach to individual physicians, as well as physician's IPAs, entities, & cooperatives.
• Maintain accurate case files, prepare for renewals in a timely fashion, and further the broker/client relationship through constant contact addressing the insured's insurance needs and concerns by offering extended services.
• Analyze any risk and provide any benefits through understanding of ISO standard or non ISO policy forms, exclusions, endorsements, and the terms of conditions of a policy form.
• Effectively bridge leads to become clients and obtain all necessary documents to provide binding services through our purchasing department.
• Participation in the implementation of enterprise risk management services to group accounts.
• Utilize negotiation skills to develop complex risk management packages.
• Direct prospects in the final application process and evaluate applications for accurate and appropriate responses before submitting to underwriting.
• Maintain departmental calendar of Business Development events, meetings, and travel schedules of staff.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Account Producer Qualifications
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and make critical business decisions effectively.
• Knowledge of Salesforce, Google Suite as well as other business-related software.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
If you feel you fit the profile of candidates we are seeking, please submit your resume. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please do not call. If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.