Corporate Accounting Manager (Carson, CA)
• Analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
• Preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
• Performs statistical analyses to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes, and writes narrative reports explaining findings.
• Analyzes financial information: assets, liabilities, and equity, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to
summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for executives.
• Review contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
• Analyzes organization's accounting operation.
Corporate Tax Manager (Carson, CA)
• Managing tax issues, and preparing strategic tax planning.
• Implementing and managing Business Process Offshoring strategy for Tax.
• Drafting correspondence with state and federal tax authorities.
• Managing audit responses and documentation for all aspects of audits.
• Support for the corporate tax provision, financial reporting and management company tax compliance.
• Analyzes financial information and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• 5+ years of tax or accounting experience.
• Possess a solid understanding of accounting practices and controls, develops and enforces proper accounting processes and procedures
for practice within the department and Company.
• Strong analytical skills are required as is the ability to research issues, prepare evaluations on problems and recommend viable solutions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required to relay technical accounting information to non-technical people.
• Multi-state accounting experience desired.
• CPA required.
Accounting Assistant (Carson, CA)
• Assist with Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
• Maintain Accounting Files
• Manage processing of wire payments and check runs
• Assist recording of monthly employee cash and corporate card expense reports
• Prepare mailings for the Accounting department
• Assist with data entry of accounts payables, accounts receivables, cash receipts, deposits and other financial transactions
• Assist with preparation of monthly reconciliations for all bank accounts
• Assist with monthly reconciliation of other general ledger accounts
• Prepare expense reimbursements for payment
• Prepare reports and/or schedules as needed
• Carry out other duties, tasks and projects as assigned
• Detail oriented, strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and ability to work independently
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multi‐task and prioritize
• Intermediate level MS Excel skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance