|CHA Health Systems|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
1) Manager of FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis)
CHA Health Systems (CHS), Inc. is looking for a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis who will be responsible for annual/monthly P&L and cash flow projection, financial modeling/simulation, budgeting, reporting to HQs, Banks and Investors, and ad-hoc reporting to the management team.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Work with the parent company and affiliated companies in Korea as the main communication channel
• Analyze trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and CAPEX of the CHS and
its US subsidiaries
• Perform periodic and ad-hoc reporting and analysis for the management team in a timely manner
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Support debt/equity financing, and monitor covenants
• Support half-year, and annual audit.
• Improve performance by evaluating processes and refine company policies accordingly
• Other duties and project as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
• 5+ years of accounting, finance or related supervisory experience preferred
• Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Deadline-oriented and ability to multi-task
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion
• Bilingual,( Korean & English) required
2) Staff Accountant
CHA Health Systems (CHS), Inc. is looking for a Staff Accountant who will be responsible for various accounting duties inclusive of accounts payable, maintenance of accounting ledgers, preparation of various ad hoc reports, and various administrative duties.
• Accounts Payable; prepare payments by recording expenses to G/L accounts
• Generate sales invoices & post customer payments reconciling any discrepancies
• Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records & reconciling accounts
• Prepare semi-monthly payroll & payroll taxes
• Process month-end closing; prepare accrual schedule, period-end journal entries & bank reconciliations etc.
• Maintain 1099 & prepare annual survey reports
• Prepare daily cash report & various ad hoc reports
• Various administrative duties as needed
• 1 - 2 years of experience in accounting preferred
• Experience with QuickBooks required
• Detail oriented, analytical skills, and ability to work independently
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multi‐task and prioritize
• Proficient in applications software with intermediate knowledge of Excel and Financial / Accounting Systems
• Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate in Accounting or Finance
• Bilingual,(Korean & English) required
Benefits include a competitive compensation, 401K, Health/Dental Insurance, paid vacation & holidays.
To Apply: Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.