M+D Properties is
A full-service real estate development company that focuses on large-scale retail and mixed-use projects in Southern California. Past and current projects range from commercial retails, office, hotel to residential properties including a monumental project, Plaza Mexico, and a newest entertainment destination, The Source OC. The company recently entered the digital signage landscape with the installation of mega spectacular full motion LED displays which will compete with the mainstream LED media solutions located in major areas such as DTLA, NY Time Square, and Las Vegas.
Job Title : Assistant Marketing Manager
This position requires a balance of strategic and tactical responsibilities with day-to-day tasks for successful execution of campaigns, as well as coordination with internal stakeholders, executives and externals partners.
• Support the Head of Sales and Marketing in the development of marketing strategies/plans and execute them to grow brand awareness, visitor
foot traffic, ad sales, and brand affinity
• Lead teams to drive day-to-day marketing and communications strategy and ensure team creativity, productivity, and efficiency
• Develop partnership pipelines that identify & execute co-marketing initiatives to grow sales and sponsorship
• Regularly communicate project progress to all stakeholders, seeking approval/feedback throughout the process
• Monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, social media, and experiential landscape to inform all existing materials and/or inspire
the development of new materials and experiences
• BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Advertising or related field
• 5+ years of experience in marketing, media or brand/ad agency highly preferred
• Experience managing multiple team members, as well as PR, experiential and agencies
• Strong written and oral communication skills and attention to detail, time management skills and demonstrated ability to effectively
troubleshoot and provide strategies and solutions.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficiency in Mac and PC
Job Title : Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, this position will be handling day-to-day operations and execution of on-property marketing initiatives. This position will work to develop key marketing initiatives and the overall strategy for The Source OC.
• Manage marketing materials, printed collateral and digital & social media assets, working alongside marketing director and key stakeholders
to determine content and execution for each initiative
• Develop project plans, and manage day-to-day development and coordination with cross-functional teams
• Create and execute project plans, including deadlines, budget, status updates, approvals, and final delivery
• Assist advertising sales, operations and the creation of sales materials
• Assist the creation and development of special events and manage the execution of special events and holiday promotions
• Attend on-site events, as well as local community events as the face and representative of The Source and MD Properties
• Assist with media relations events, public relations requests, photo shoots, and photography requests, as needed
• BA/BS in marketing, public relations, advertising or related field preferred but not required
• 2 - 4 years of experience in a marketing, public relations or advertising role highly preferred
• Excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, independent environment
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Proficiency in Mac and PC
Job Title: Sales Account Executive
This position will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction. As a Sales account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Sales Account Executive with experience selling media platforms and/or services.
• Manage key accounts, extend existing accounts and develop new accounts
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
• Present products to prospective clients
• Facilitating collaboration among team members and other departments
• Proven work experience as a sales account executive
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Intermediate to excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent presentation skills
• BS or BA in business administration, sales, or marketing but not required
Job Title: Marketing Intern
This internship offers direct experience in digital/social media marketing, event planning and multicultural marketing & strategy. It is designed to be an experiential and educational opportunity.
This is an ideal position for college students or a recent college graduate looking to gain broad and practical experience in the marketing industry.
Please note, this is a paid internship.
• Market/Industry research and assist with marketing, advertising activities
• Monitor, manage and optimize Social media platforms
• Assist with event planning and execution
• Assist with content design and assets
• Influencer and community outreach
• Provide administrative support as needed and assist with day-to-day duties
• College student or a recent graduate
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate Excel/Word/Powerpoint skills
• Tech savvy
• Strong time management skills
• Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business