|DB Insurance(구 동부화재)|
1. Underwriter (Associate)
2. Accountant/Receptionist (Part-time)
DB Insurance Co., Ltd. (Anaheim, California Office) is looking for multiple candidates in fast growing Accounting team.
Currently, we are seeking to fill multiple experience level position. From recent college graduate to seasoned underwriting professional.
If you are seeking Challenge, Opportunity, Teamwork, Integrity, Dedication and Royalty. DB Insurance is the right company for you.
About DB Insurance
Established in March 1962 as the first auto insurance company in Korea, DB Insurance has grown into a leading provider of differentiated non-life insurance products and services. Currently, Home office’s total assets are about 34.7 billion US dollars and direct annual written premiums are around 12.4 billion US dollars.
Expansion to overseas market has been achieved to pursue new growth engines and portfolio diversification. DB Insurance is committed to boosting revenues from existing overseas branch offices in the US as well as accelerating the entry into the Chinese market and strengthening its foothold overseas by entering newly emerging markets. DB Insurance (US Operation) operates 4 Branches. DB Insurance Co., Ltd. (U.S. Branch) currently writes all lines of property and casualty insurance in New York, California and Hawaii.
A.M. Best Rating: A (Excellent)
“The ratings reflect the superior underwriting performance, stable market profile, sound investment performance and adequate capitalization level.”
S&P Rating: A-
“The financial strength ratings reflect its solid market position, strong capitalization, and good operating performance.
- Bi-lingual in English and Korean is preferred but not required.
Career Level: Entry Level or Experienced
Position Type: Part Time
- Actively corresponding to the requests from our agencies and customers regarding billing, premium payment status, and so on.
- Processing the payment of premium in an accurate and timely manner.
- General Office Administration.
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting Major Preferred) or equivalent professional work experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles and cash-flow management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as other business-related software.
- Must be able to input, update and extract data in our database system.
- Accurate & on-time work processing skills and excellent communication skills.
- Capability to build and maintain positive relationships through teamwork.
- Experiences in the insurance industry preferred.
- Fluent bilingual preferred (English/Korean)
We offer competitive salary plus benefit package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance with 401K.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Limited business travel may be required
DB Insurance Co., Ltd. (U.S Operation) is an equal opportunity Employer.
If you would like to become partners, forward your cover letter, and resume salary requirement.
PLEASE CLICK AND APPLY TO:
Part Time Accountant: https://dbinsurance.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=17