|Location||Santa Fe Springs, CA|
Startee is a leading wholesale blank fashion tee distributor. We are seeking a customer service / sales assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone to start in a customer service/ sales role and work their way up to a Sales Representative position. The candidate must have a positive attitude and be driven to work in a fast-paced customer service/sales environment. Primary responsibility is email communication with customers, putting in orders through our system, ensuring all orders are fulfilled and sent out, making calls to existing customers, while searching out and acquiring new ones. Experience working with buyers is a plus. The ideal customer service/sales representative will assist in wholesale functions, establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base, and make suggestions based on customer feedback. Our ideal customer service/sales representative will be responsible for providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and customers by phone, e-mail, or in person on a daily basis.
• Identify, open and grow Startee's wholesale accounts/clients
• Pitch products to buyers, and individual clients
• Secure new customers and orders by means of contacting by phone or email
• Establish professional customer relationships
• Receive and review orders through Vendor Portals, by email, by phone, or by fax for accuracy.
• Process orders for a variety of accounts which are shipped by UPS, FedEx, or truck.
• Provide accounts with inventory information, delivery estimates, order confirmation, back order dates, pricing,
freight quotes. Return Authorizations, warranty replacement information, etc.
• Review accounts with credit manager for compliance with credit limit, and past due payments prior to shipping orders.
Coordinate with A/R for approval to ship when needed.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S
• Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills
• Willingness to travel and attend tradeshows
• Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
• Must be computer savvy and proficient in excel, email, Microsoft office
• Minimum 2 years working experience in customer service or sales related position
• Bi-lingual(English/Korean) preferred
• Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation