EUSU LOGISTICS, INC.
As a part of the Eusu Group, Eusu Logistics, having global operating offices in 39 cities of 21 countries around the world, provides our valuable customers with complex distribution service that meets various logistics demands of Shippers in contract logistics business such as freight forwarding, warehousing, trucking, LCL's and buyer’s consolidation. With about 1,000 logistics professionals around the world, Eusu Logistics aims at becoming the best reliable global SCM service provider with responsibilities of growing together with our valuable customers.
We have a following position opening at Carson, CA.
Warehouse Office Operations Coordinator - Entry Level to 2-3 years of experience
- Manage and instruct warehouse workers
- Manage in/outbound orders from customers and proceed with service according to the need of the customer
- Strong customer service skills
- Responsible and detail oriented
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and other MS Office suite applications
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships and work with warehouse workers
- Full Time position
- Fluent in English (Bilingual in Korean, Spanish is a plus)
- Must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- Excellent Health Insurance benefit (Medical/Dental/Vision) for employee and dependents after 3 mo. probationary period
- Life/AD & D Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Paid vacation, Sick days and much more
Please send your resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org