We, Sunjin Shipping (U.S.A.), Inc., are emerging as the shipping leader in Korean American Total Logistics Solution.
We pride ourselves in our employee’s ability and expertise in providing competitive solutions to our clients.
We maintain a friendly, open relationship with all our employees.
We are confident that your career at Sunjin will be both fulfilling and rewarding.
Volume of Recruitment: 0 person(s)
Job Location: LA Branch Office, Cerritos, CA
- Handle in & out bound freights and vessels.
- Communicate with shippers, consignees and related parties.
- Create/prepare all the shipping documents
- Make out and review the related invoices and documents.
- Data entry.
- Provide customers with rate quotations
- Trucking and warehousing process control and support.
- related works and supports if needed.
- Experience in logistics / freight forwarding (Ocean Im/Export, Air Im/Export).
- Excellent Customer Service Mindset.
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficient In MS-Office.
- AA / BA Degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Fluency in English, Bilingual in Korean is plus.
- 1~2 years experience in warehouse operation
- 1~2-years-experience in accounting
* Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.A.
- Competitive Salary.
- Competitive Medical Insurance.
- Competitive Paid Time Off (Vacation).
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Paid 12 holidays per year.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter by e-mail: email@example.com